January 21st – February 18th, 2020
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
“If you’re reading these words, perhaps it’s because something has kicked open the door for you, and you’re ready to embrace change. It isn’t enough to appreciate change from afar, or only in the abstract, or as something that can happen to other people but not to you. We need to create change for ourselves, in a workable way, as part of our everyday lives.”
~ Sharon Salzberg
Putting your thoughts on paper is one of the most powerful ways to rediscover who you’re meant to be. Many people think journaling is simply keeping a diary, but it’s so much more than that. In this course, you’ll learn how journaling can be an impactful tool to clarify your thoughts and discover the healing power of expressing your true feelings, from the inside out.
Each day, you will receive a new prompt that’s designed to awaken your creative heart, power up your intuition and help you set personal intentions for the New Year.
So, sharpen your pencil, open your heart, and let’s connect to the goodness inside of you and the new dreams ready to unfold.
In this online experience, you will:
- Create a consistent journaling practice over the course of 21 days.
- Break free of conditioned way of thinking and old fears.
- Open your heart to new beginnings and possibilities.
- Sift through fears so you can discover new dreams.
- Reconnect to your intuition.
- Find the courage to follow your heart and let your authentic nature lead the way.
- Create mindful action steps moving into the New Year.
Intuitive writing is a powerful self-discovery tool.
Some of the journal themes include:
- Letting go and releasing the past
- Making space for new beginnings
- Powering up your intuition
- Breaking free of negative mindset
- Clearing mental and emotional clutter
- Recharging your energy
- Connecting to your true self
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Doodling & simple art journaling techniques
- Creating morning & evening rituals
- Intentions & goal planning for 2020
- and more…
“You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.”
~ Swami Vivekananda
When you move beyond the fear of facing the blank page, you can let your words or marks flow from a heart-centered place in your journal.
Our mind likes to figure things out, to solve problems and to see all sides of the situation. So often though, we end up staying stuck there. We allow our mind to fixate on the past and worry about the future, while missing the most precious parts of life – what’s happening right NOW.
When we start to awaken to the concept that we are not our thoughts, we realize that there are new ways to look at the experiences in our life. Our view starts to expand. Rather than focusing on the lack, negativity or habits of the past, we start to see things in a whole new and abundant way.
What a refreshing, exciting and freeing way to live!
In this course, you will also receive:
- Opening and closing videos with special coaching and guidance to enhance your course experience.
- Daily journal prompts and creative inspiration to support your self-discovery practice.
- Guided meditation, breath work and body scan to get you in the mindful zone for intuitive writing.
- Group coaching support from Shannon and connection to class participants in a private Facebook group.
This course is created with simplicity in mind. You will receive the right amount of daily inspiration without overwhelming you. If you skip a few days, no problem! You get to pick up where you left off, whenever it fits in your schedule. We also take a break from the prompts on the weekends, because space to process, breathe and BE without writing is also part of the practice.
Ready to join us?
Registration is now open. Course fee: $127
Learning how to connect and deeply listen to your intuition is one of the best ways to create a healthy foundation for this new year. You will feel more grounded, clear, confident and inspired as you walk forward in your life.
It’s time to celebrate who you are, put your self-care, dreams and needs high on your priority list and create a life that is deeply connected to your creativity, intuitive powers and authentic way of being.
This is a beautiful way to ring in a New Year!
I am so excited to share this experience with you!
“In the place of stillness, rises potential. From the place of potential, emerges possibility. Where there is possibility, there is choice, and where there is choice, there is freedom!”
~ Gabrielle Goddard